Facts About Silver
Sensual Silver has compiled the following facts from several authoritative sources to help you understand the use in our jewelry. Everybody knows that Silver has been used as body adornment and decoration since humans began making jewelry. But, it has many unique physical properties that make it even more appealing in its use of intimate art pleasure objects.
- Silver takes a higher polish than any other metal.
- Silver is the whitest metal of all metals.
- Silver has a pure, sweet acoustic resonance, making superior silver bells and other musical instruments.
- Silver kills bacteria by breaking down their cell walls.
- Silver is inert in the human body.
- NO SILVER-RESISTANT STRAINS OF BACTERIA ARE KNOWN TO EXIST.
- Silver is the most thermally condusive metal of all metals.
- Silver has the highest electrical conductivity of all metals, but does not spark.
- Silver reflects 95% of the light that strikes it, making it the most lustrous of all metals.
- Silver is used in filters to purify water to prevent buildup of bacteria and algae.
- Silver is used in the treatment of arthritis.
- Silver is used in the treatment of burns.
- Silver is the second most malleable metal (gold is first), making it elastic and adjustable, holding adjustments in shape where plastic will not.
- Silver has a soft and sensuous feel to the metal when polished.
So, as you can see, Silver is not only Beautiful and Sensual, IT IS SAFE.